|Blush Wines||Out of stock||Dryness/Sweetness||Description||Price|
|Pink Catawba||x||3||Sweet and Fruity.||$10.49|
|Steuben||||3||Similar to Zinfandel.||$10.49|
|Blend Wines||Out of stock||Dryness/ Sweetness||Description||Price|
|Lighthouse Reflections||||1||New & Improved||$12.49|
|Lord Hailsham||x||2||Red/white mix; very grapey.||$10.49|
|Kir||||2||Old World recipe.||$10.49|
|General Butler||||2||Sweet red/Dry white.||$11.49|
|Rustic Red||||3||A fruiter Zinfandel style wine.||$10.49|
|Sunset Red||||4||Red Blend/blackberry/black currant.||$10.49|
|Red Wines||Out of stock|
|0||A dry red; light bodied full flavor.||$13.49|
|Merlot||x||0||Smooth and approachable with a lightly spiced finish.||$14.49|
|Syrah||||0||Dry red wine. Smooth in front followed by a peppery oak finish.||$14.49|
|Celtic Fire||||0||A berry dry red-ruby Cabernet grape.||$13.49|
|Thorn Creek Red||||1||Semi-dry with layers of fruit.||$10.49|
|Fox Red||1||Has a black raspberry nose.||$13.49|
|Lambrusco||||2||Fruity and flavorful.||$11.49|
|De Chaunac||3||French hybrid raspberry overtone.||$10.49|
|Fland's Magic||||3||New & Improved. Chambourcin grapes sweetened.||$12.49|
|Concord||4||Concord grapes - grapiest flavor!||$10.49|
Gary Matson - Chief Vintner
Creating fine wines since 2004
"Wine made with Character "
|Out of stock|
|Chardonnay||||0||Dry medium bodied buttery with pineapple and citrus overtones.||$14.49|
Light and crisp with a hint of grapefruit.
Medium body. Light citrus and herbal overtones.
|Seyval||x||0||Light dry with a light citrusy finish.||$11.49|
|Druids Magic||x||0||Chardonnay with a peach /apricot finish.||$13.49|
|Gewurztraminer||||1||Full bodied, slightly spicy.||$14.49|
|Vignoles||X||1.5||Many layers of citrus and dried fruits.||$10.49|
|Diamond||X||2||Great compliment to spicy foods.||$10.49|
|Riesling||||2||Fruity, semi-sweet with a hint of honey.||$11.49|
|Stone House White||2||A sweeter alternative to Chardonnay.||$10.49|
|Edelweiss||||3||Light, Edelweiss grape.||$11.49|
|Aurora||X||3||* NEW * Mellow, Crispy, Light flavor.||$11.49|
|3||Smooth, clean Deleware grape.||$10.49|
|Niagara||4||A grapey sweet white with a light hint of lemon and floral.||$10.49|
*** If, while viewing in mobile page, you have problems seeing the wine list, switch to desktop view. ***
Because wide temperature swings will ruin a wine faster than you can pop a cork, it is best to store any wine that you do not intend to drink within a week or two in a temperature-controlled environment. Even if you don't have a cellar, there are ways to do that.
Here are a few facts about wine storage:
* Wine should be kept free from wide temperature swings.
* Wine should not be exposed to extreme heat. It is the bane of many winemakers to see their newly purchased wine being hurled into the backseat of someone's convertible, knowing that it's occupants will likely be tooling around under the summer sun for several hours.
* Wine should always be stored on it's side. When wine stands upright for a long time, there is no contact between the wine and the cork, significantly increasing the likelihood of the cork drying out and cracking, allowing air to get into the wine. Oxidized wine is compromised at best and usually undrinkable.
*The ideal temperature for wine is between 55 degrees and 65 degrees F. Some may quibble with higher temperature in this range, but some wine purveyors believe a slightly higher temperature is a better way to coax a wine along. If wine is kept too cool, they say, it will stay stagnant, or progress at a much slower rate. This matter is surely up for debate, but the point is that wine definitely likes relatively cool, constant temperatures.
* Do not store wine in the refrigerator for more than about a week. Just as extreme heat is a wine's enemy, so too is extreme cold. Unless your refrigerator is less than 50 degrees F. you will compromise the flavors in the wine. Also, when wine is in the refrigerator, it is subject to constant vibration. That type of movement is not good for wine.
* Place wine in the refrigerator about one hour before serving and sparkling wine three to for hours before serving. The thickness of the bottles used for sparkling wine is thicker and makes a longer cooling time.
* Chill a bottle quickly, fill a container, such as an ice bucket or pitcher, with ice and water and immerse the bottle for ten to fifteen minutes. Do not place wine in the freezer.
So how do you achieve optimum storage conditions? First, many people are able to create makeshift cellars by squaring off a small area of the basement and installing shelves or ready made wine racks. This will work fine, as long as the area retains a constant temperature that is below 65degreeF. does not get sunlight, and is not next to your water heater, air conditioner, or the like.
If you do not have the luxury of space, there are many small wine refrigerators on the market these days. These are helpful because they control the temperature for you. Or you may simply buy only as much wine as you have appropriate space to store it in. It will do no good to buy a really terrific bottle of wine if you cannot keep it properly. By the time you go to drink it, you have run the risk that it has already gone bad, or at least been diminished in quality.
Type your paragraph here.
*NEW * NEW * NEW*
Check out our 3 pack gift box of wines.
$23.95 plus tax
They come pre-packaged with 3 different wines, in a 375ml size (no substitutions).
They make great gifts for when you're just not sure which wine to get someone.
They come in dry, sweet, fruits, whites, reds and specialty packs.
|Specialty Wines||Out of stock||Dryness/Sweetness||Description||Prices|
|Moonlight Breeze||||5.5||A one of a kind taste you will only find here||$13.49|
|Summer Mist||3||A light sweet taste.||$13.49|
|Lily's Red||X||3||Red wine||$15.49|
|Capt'n Johns||X||3||White wine||$15.49|
|Winters Iced Red||X||7||Faux red ice wine||$24.95|
|Winters Iced White||X||7||Faux white ice wine||$24.95|
|Holiday Spice||X||* Seasonal *||Wintery blend of spices||$13.49|
|Alemande||X||4||A nice light Almond flavor||$11.95|
|Rhubarb||X||3||Rhubarb at its best|
|Fruit Wines||Out of stock||Dryness/Sweetness||Description||Price|
|Cherry||4||New & Improved flavor||$10.49|